RECREATION PROGRAM REGISTRATION
Fundy Gymnastics Club Recreation Programs operate a continual registration cycle from September to June. Registration is ongoing and will be accepted any time up to the 3rd week of each session. Fees will be prorated according to the week in which your child begins. Each Session is 11 or 12 weeks long.
Classes are subject to change / cancellation due to enrollment numbers.
Current members of Fundy Gymnastics Club can easily access their account, register for classes, and make payments with Visa or Mastercard with through the Parent Portal.
New Members are encouraged to open an online account and begin registration for your child, or children, in any of our open classes.
You will be asked to register and pay in full at the time of registration by:
1. Visa or Mastercard through your Parent Portal.
2. Cash, Cheque or Debit Card payments are accepted with prior arrangement with the Gym Director and can be made
at the office located at our Main Facility in Quispamsis.
3. We accept payments plans. All split payments must be made in post-
Director by the first day of the Session. Payments must begin and end during the Session.
Auto Payments are setup automatically with the ONLINE REGISTRATION and require a valid Visa or Mastercard which is saved securely in your Fundy Gymnastics Club account. The first payment is charged upon registration and the remaining two billings will be charged automatically on the first day of each new Session in December and March.
IMPORTANT: Your child, or children will automatically be registered for each new session, and ALL children will be dropped from classes at the end of the season in June (Session 3).
In the event that you need to drop your child from their next session, notification of withdrawal must be received via e-
Each session has 12 classes. However, some run for less than 12 to allow for holidays and scheduled club events. The session dates of your classes can be found on our website. We make every effort to send email reminders of session dates, holidays and club events.
CLASS WAIT LISTS
If classes are full, we encourage you to enroll onto a class waitlist. Waitlist registrations are class specific, and there is no limit to the number of classes that an individual can waitlist their child for. When spaces become available for each of our Sessions, we will contact individuals on our waiting lists via the email, or phone number provided in their online account.
Please Note: ALL children will be dropped from our waitlists at the end of the season in June (Session 3).
WHAT IS THE REGISTRATION FEE?
1. An annual registration fee is applied to each new student upon registration for any class.
2. It is valid only for classes between September 1 and August 31 of each calendar year.
3. The registration fee includes membership with the New Brunswick Gymnastics Federation and a Fundy Gymnastics Club administration fee.
4. The registration fee is non-
5. A Copy of the Insurance Certificate be downloaded here: Insurance Certificate
1. Payment for all classes or camps are to be made in full upon registration.
2. Fees will be prorated according to the week in which your child begins. Registration is ongoing and will be accepted any time up to the 3rd week of the session.
3. All refunds are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee per student.
4. You are able to choose a credit to be applied to your account instead of a refund, however, once posted to your account, credits are not eligible for a refund at a later date.
5. NSF cheque charge is $30.00
6. HST is not applicable for any of our classes.
7. We do not offer make up classes, refunds or credits for missed classes including those cancelled due to inclement weather or extraordinary circumstances beyond our control.
WITHDRAWAL & REFUND POLICY
Class Withdrawal Deadline: Fall Session, Monday, September 26, 2022
Withdrawals must be submitted by the class withdrawal deadline, and must be submitted via email to
Any cancellation requests submitted after the class withdrawal date will not be considered and a refund will not be issued.
Withdrawal notice given before the session starts: all members are eligible for full credit/refund for the amount they paid.
Withdrawal notice given between the start of the session and the class withdrawal deadline: all members are eligible for a credit/refund of the pro-
After the withdrawal deadline: no refunds will be given
Injury or Illness: should a member experience an injury or illness which prevents them from attending class for an extended period, a credit / refund of the pro-
Other extenuating circumstances: please contact our office directly and we are happy to discuss options with you
Registration Fees: are non-
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY OTHER UNFORESEEN EVENTS
Fundy Gymnastics Club will cancel classes at its own discretion due to weather related situations. We do not always close the gym when the schools are closed.
Depending on the conditions on the day of the storm the gym may reopen for the afternoon / evening classes. A final decision for the afternoon / evening classes will be made no later than 1.00pm. If there is school throughout the day and snow conditions worsen into the evening, we will make the call to cancel our classes by 4:00pm. If the weather is doubtful please call ahead Tel: 506-
Weather cancellations are communicated via email to all affected families, and a notice is placed on our Facebook page.
The gym will make every effort to reopen as soon as possible, however, the safety of our staff and members is our priority. If the gym reopens for classes later in the day it is your responsibility to make the decision to travel. Please check the road conditions in your local area before venturing out to class.
Classes cancelled due to Inclement Weather and Other Unforeseen Events WILL NOT be rescheduled or refunded.
1. The Supervising Coach is in charge.
2. For safety reasons, Fundy Gymnastics Club does not allow parents or family members inside the gym unless they are participating in the Parent & Tot Program or has been granted permission from a staff member.
3. Gymnastics equipment may not be used unless under coach supervision.
4. Shoes and boots must be removed and left in the front lobby before entering the gym.
5. Children should wear comfortable clothing that allows for ease of movement yet does not present a safety concern in being too baggy or loose fitting (t-
6. No jewelry of any kind is to be worn, with the exception of medic alert bracelets, which should be taped on.
7. Parents and spectators are welcome to watch their child’s class in the dedicated viewing areas.
8. Please help your child to develop listening skills and autonomy by not addressing your child during class and keeping conversations in a low voice in the viewing area.
9. Please do not drop your child off early without supervision, and please be on time to pick-
10. For safety reasons, please do not congregate in the doorways to the gym, the entrance lobbies or on the staircases.
11. Food and drink are not allowed in the gym or change rooms.
12. NO chewing gum.
13. We make every effort to provide a peanut/nut free environment. Please do not bring any food products made out of or containing peanuts/nuts into the gym.
14. Fundy Gymnastics Club reserves the right to terminate membership at any time.